Eating the broccoli. Taking the stairs. Setting aside the money for later. So much good-for-you stuff to do, so little time. How do you fit it all in and still have a life? We got you. These free resources can help turn your well-being M.O. from CYL to FTW.*
Nutritional evaluations and counseling
If you’re covered by Cigna, you and your dependents can each get three free nutritional evaluations and six free nutritional counseling visits per year (and six free evaluations if you have a diabetic or mental health diagnosis).
Killer recipes and foodie tips
Cigna and EXOS both serve up tons of great healthy recipes and tips to tantalize your taste buds while you’re benefiting your body.
- All About Antioxidants
- Berry & Flax Smoothie
- Dijon-Herb Crusted Salmon with Creamy Dill Sauce
- Eating Healthy Fats
- EXOS Nutrition Principles
- Fuel for Impact: Restorative Nutrition by Color
- Fuel with Purpose EXOS Recipe Book
- Fuel Your Day with Trail Mix
- Green Salad with Peaches, Feta & Mint Vinaigrette
- Improving Brain Power with Food
- Quick Tips for Proper Portions on the Go
- Shrimp Fried Rice Recipe
- Stock an MVP Snack Drawer
- Veggistrone Soup Recipe
- Your Diet and Your Dental Health
No-sweat discounts on gym memberships
If you're covered by Cigna, you can get a membership through Active&Fit Direct at participating fitness centers for $25 month (plus a $25 enrollment fee and applicable taxes). Search for your preferred fitness center and click Enroll Now and pay your initial fees or download a guest pass (where available). Or call 1-800-870-3470 and press 3 for assistance. Learn more.
Perform at Your Best
Invest in Yourself
Attend a Fidelity webinar for financial tips on managing life, saving and investing, and preparing for retirement.
Invest like a pro
Check out our new “Invest in Yourself” guide to learn what kind of investor you are and how to get the most from the investments in your 401(k).
* In case you’re not up on the latest acronyms, that’s “catch you later” and “for the win.”